Preparation for Official Tests

You need an official proof of your foreign language skills?

Contact our language center to book a FREE placement test followed by a meeting with one of our program advisors to explain everything you need to know about all available options.



The confirmation of your English skills for a work permit or admission to a university, especially in USA / Canada (TOEFL) and the UK, Ireland and Australia (IELTS).

Click for more information ›


If you want to document your proficiency in business English, then the TOEIC test – which is offered by the same provider as TOEFL - is the right choice for you.

Click for more information ›
Berlitz Contact Us
Contact us now

Contact your local Berlitz center to get more information and book one of our courses today.

Click here to contact us ›
Quick Contact: